A hot day in summer

7:59:00 pm


Hi eveyone! It's been a while since I'm posting an outfit post. :D

Anyway, summer is going to leave us soon, so does the holiday. What have you been doing in your holiday? Mine was wasted in some trip, family and friend's hangout, language class, and a lot of lazy day at home. (T▽T) hahaha...

I was planning to make some skirt for my little sister and cousins, but I haven't start anything. ( ̄□ ̄;)OMG.... I'm going full force next week.. haha.. Oh time, please have mercy on me...Dx



What I wore: Uniqlo Denim Shirt | Cotton On Stripes Skirt | MUJI Sneakers | Socks from Japan
Bag from @headtotoeid | Polaroid bag was a gift from my sis


Anyway, I'm going to post about my latest trip to Japan soon. Please wait for it. :D
See you soon!

Hype me here:



xoxo
Anastasia


credit:
Photos are taken by Stephany F. Goenawan with Canon 60D

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. adore your skirt <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave your foot print here . . . ◕ ◡ ◕ •°